Listen up patriots, your favorite time of the year is around the corner. As it is usually the norm, the Independence Day means more than just backyard barbecues and sparklers.
It is the time of the year where we see top mattress brands going on huge sales. From Sealy to Tempurpedic including Amerisleep and Macy’s; retailers will be gracing this year’s 4th of July with some explosive mattresses sale.
This is the time when to catch the most competitive prices for your favorite mattress brand. Most if not all mattress types will be going on sale this Independence Day. So if you have been yearning for that latex, memory foam or innerspring mattress, this is the time to strike the rod while it’s still hot. I know you don’t sleep a lot in summer, but this is definitely the season to grab a new sleeping system.
You probably wondering what going on sale, and we have made sure that you don’t have to scour the internet for the best deals in town. Discounted mattresses will be up for grabs and we need you to act fast before the limited sale goes up in smoke. As usual the earliest bird catches the worm, and it is not any different this year. Are you up for the challenge?
Offers Available During the 4th of July 2015 Sales Season
- Freebies: As a way to entice customers we are likely to see numerous mattress brands attach freebies ( free giveaways) to their products. This could be a luxury pillow, fabric sheet, beds, etc. The tricky is knowing whether a given freebie is sufficient to make you churn the large dollars for a given mattress. Be smart a shopper.
- Discounted prices: The easiest way to own a luxury or top line mattress brand is by acting fast this Fourth of July. You could save up to a whopping $350-$500 by taking advantage of the best prices this season. The guaranteed way is to compare different online stores as they will offer different pricings. Either way, you can rest assured we have the best deal for you this Independent Day.
- Rebates: When was the last time you were paid for shopping? I bet you can’t recall. This season you can expect a refund of some kind for spending money on a given brand! It may be cash or a gift voucher. Who knows? Be on the lookout!
- Online-only deals: Amazon and other online outlets will have special price tags for consumers this patriot’s season. So as you plan for that afternoon family get together check for cool deals from your favorite online store. You can be very sure that you won’t catch these deals in your conventional stores.
- Promotional beds: Bedroom deals are always complemented with promotional beds being sold at very attractive prices. But keep in mind that these promotional beds have been in use in showcasing mattresses to buyers for past few years or months. They are not entirely new.
How Can I Find the Best Mattress Deals?
You can expect to see huge mattress deals been rolled out starting from the end of June which might extend to late July 2015. To be on the forefront of catching the best sale action, the following pointers come in handy;
- Start the hunt early enough: If you really need that mattress then you have to start scouring for discounted prices early before the stock vanishes. Remember that the offers are only valid ” while stocks last” and not based solely on the dates. Mostly, the discounted prices of luxury to medium priced brands will disappear even before the 4th of July!
- Have a shopping strategy: Don’t just drive around town spending cash on any mattress brand on sale. Have a pre-defined type, size, density or even brand in mind. Is it a memory foam mattress or an adjustable bed? This will narrow down your search to one or two outlets where you can easily bargain for you need. Avoid being duped to buy just anything on sale this coming season.
- Don’t fall for extraordinarily cheap mattresses: While it’s possible to catch a luxury-priced mattress with a good portion knocked off the price tag, some deals will just be too good to be true! Some unscrupulous dealers are known to masquerade cheap and low-quality mattresses as quality items on sale. This way, they are able to strong-arm unsuspecting customers to buying brands they wouldn’t normally buy.Also, be wary of pushy salespeople who look like they are ‘ trying too much’ to market a specific type of mattress. Chances are, they are only using this sale season to clear an unwanted or faulty stock at throwaway prices.
- Don’t forget the warranty: It may be 4th of July, but that does not mean you throw all caution to the wind. Once you have singled out your preferred mattress on sale, don’t be too quick to dish out your wallet. Act as you normally would. Check the warranty and clarify with your retailer what is covered and what isn’t.
- Online stores always have the best prices: This holds even for mattresses. Also, expect the deals to be juicier in online stores as they are not limited by the logistics that plague conventional outlets. They don’t have to spend part of your money in paying electricity bills or flamboyant salespeople. The real sale this season is in online stores.
What to be Cautious About!
Bear in mind that you won’t be the only one looking to make a kill this Independence Day. Some dishonest merchants are known to take advantage of the hullabaloo to mislead gullible customers. Here is how to make sure you don’t fall victim to their mischief.
- Double check the discounts: You can easily spot a fake discount by comparing the price across other stores.
- Return policies and other fine print: Sometimes items on sale are marked with the ‘goods-once-sold-are-not-refundable’ tag. In other words, this means, ‘ Don’t-buy-this-you-will-probably-regret-it.’ Steer clear of such and other shady looking policies and you will not spend the rest of the summer regretting this sale season.
- If it’s too good to be true…: according to the federal consumer protection agency, it’s easy to spot scams also by applying common sense. When something usually goes for $1,000, it must be fishy if you are able to get it for $100.
All the best in nailing that coveted mattress on sale!