Brooklyn Bedding Spartan Mattress Review
The Spartan is ones of the best and latest beds manufactured by the Brooklyn Bedding.
If you sleep on the bed, you will simply reset and reinvigorate throughout the night.
The review below covers all the details about the Spartan bed; for details regarding the company’s policies – warranty, sleep trial period, shipping and returns, foundation, and off-gassing, you can refer to this page.
What Type of Mattress is the Spartan?
The Spartan is a 13.5″ superior-quality hybrid bed which is a great combination of sturdy design and innovative materials.
The mattress uses a unique Nanobionic technology that helps to convert heat of the body into energy, thus offering a cooler sleeping surface.
Each layer of the bed plays an imperative role in offering a supportive sleep experience.
Additionally, each foam layer enhances spinal alignment and pressure point relief, and the pocketed coils make for a responsive support core.
How Firm is it?
The bed comes in 3 different levels of firmness, so you can choose between a firm, medium, or soft version.
However, the medium level of comfort is the most popular model.
The medium model also strikes a good balance between support and pressure relief.
Spartan is a 13.5″ bed which is made up of the following 6 layers:
- Topper: This is a unique Nanobionic RE-3 Performance topper that makes the Spartan bed stand out from the rest. It uses this patented technology to transform the body’s heat into energy which is then reflected back to the body through the fibers of the cover, thus enabling you to sleep cool.
- Second Layer: This is a 1.5 inch of Copper-Gel Energex foam layer. It serves as a real comfort layer of the bed.
- Third Layer: This is a 2 inches of Hyper Elastic TitanFlex Foam layer. It is a unique foam that is crafted to offer deep comfort. In addition to this, it offers responsiveness around the top layers of the bed.
- Fourth Layer: This is a 1 inch of visco elastic memory foam layer which acts as a transition from the firm pocketed coils beneath.
- Fifth Layer: This is an 8 inches of quantum edge pocketed coils that act as the chief support framework for the mattress.
- Base Layer: This is a 1 inch of dense poly foam bottom layer that acts as a foundation for the pocketed coils above.
Does the Spartan Mattress Sleep Hot?
No, the Spartan bed does not sleep hot as it is more temperature neutral!
This implies that you certainly won’t heat up on the bed and also it won’t cool you down.
Additionally, the bed uses a patented Nanobionic technology that helps to increase oxygen, promote circulation, and improve the overall sleep quality.
Furthermore, the copper and gel infusions alleviate overall heat retention.
How is Motion Isolation?
Also, the individually wrapped pocketed coils as well as the 3 individual foam layers promote the contouring and responsiveness of the sleep surface, thus minimizing motion.
What Type of Cover Does it Have?
The Spartan bed comes with a unique Nanobionic cover that is specially crafted for users seeking recovery while sleeping and those who desire a bed that stays cool all throughout the night.
Also, this cover is non-removable.
How to Care for The Cover?
Since the bed comes with a non removable cover, it is recommended to spot clean it with a mild detergent and water in case of any spills.
Also, it is suggested to use a mattress protector in order to safeguard the cover from dirt and dust.
What is the Price of the Spartan Mattress?
The bed is priced slightly higher as it is a high-quality, premium model that is designed by one of the most renowned bedding companies in the industry.
However, Brooklyn Bedding is running a promotion on all its mattresses and with the coupon code FALL20 you can get 20% off!
Here are the current prices:
|Size||Regular Price||Discounted Price|
Spartan Mattress Review – Our Verdict
The Spartan is a 13.5 inches of luxurious hybrid mattress which comes in three different comfort levels.
The bed comes with a neutral foam feel as the top layers are comfortable and soft, and do not conform or contour to the body’s shape just the way memory foam does.
The phase change material, TitanCool, as well as the Nanobionic cover helps to keep the surface of the bed cool.
Also, the mattress minimizes motion transfer and holds you up well even when you sit or sleep near the edge of the bed.
With high levels of support and responsiveness, this bed is certainly a good fit for many sleepers.
Also, the 120 night free sleep trial, 10 year warranty, free shipping and returns make the Spartan bed a good choice to consider.
If you are looking for other ideas, check out our Best Mattress Review, always updated with the most popular products on the market.
Updated at September 17, 2020
- 1 Brooklyn Bedding Spartan Mattress Review
- 2 What Type of Mattress is the Spartan?
- 3 How Firm is it?
- 4 Spartan’s Layers?
- 5 Does the Spartan Mattress Sleep Hot?
- 6 How is Motion Isolation?
- 7 What Type of Cover Does it Have?
- 8 How to Care for The Cover?
- 9 What is the Price of the Spartan Mattress?
- 10 Spartan Mattress Review – Our Verdict