Full Yaasa Mattress Review
Yaasa is one of the leading mattress companies across the globe and they are highly recognized for their high quality bedding products.
Founded in the year 2017, this California-based company prides itself on its ability to adapt to its customer’s requirements.
Also, the brand has not only released a bed, but also candles, blankets, and an adjustable bed.
The company specializes in offering hybrid beds that come with an adjustable base alongside a unique Celliant technology.
You can experience the best sleep on a Yaasa mattress since it is made with coals and foam, in order to ensure proper contouring as well as support according to your needs.
In addition to this, it comes with a TENCEL cover that gives it a soft feel that you will love sleeping on.
What type of Mattress is the Yaasa?
The mattress is built with a hybrid design, featuring pocketed coil as well as foam layers for a total of 12 inches of comfort.
The Yaasa mattress is completely customizable as well as affordable.
In addition to this, the mattress is not only appealing but also makes your bedroom more inviting.
It is available in two different firmness options and the mattress construction varies by selected firmness.
Furthermore, this hybrid bed not only sleeps cool and offers strong support, but also does not break the bank, thereby making it a great option for you.
How Firm is it?
Keeping with the brand’s objective to adapt to its customers needs, the Yaasa bed comes in two firmness levels: Soft and Firm.
- The Soft Mattress: It features a comfort system along with a top layer of ‘Cooling Infinity’ gel memory foam and a bottom layer of high-density polyfoam. The support core is constructed with pocketed coils and a high-density polyfoam base layer, and the cover is made of Tencel® lyocell. This type of mattress is a great choice for sleepers who like lying on their sides with the soft brand being their best option. This is mainly because they will be able to sink lightly on their hips and shoulders. When it comes to firmness, this mattress scores 4 out of 10, with 10 being the firmest level.
- The Firm Mattress: It has a comfort system with a top layer of ‘Cooling Infinity’ gel memory foam and a bottom layer of natural latex. The support core features pocketed coils and a high-density polyfoam base layer, and the cover is made of Tencel® lyocell. You should go for this type of mattress if you lie on your back or belly often. This way, you will sleep comfortably and still receive the best support to your spine as well as other body parts. It is made up of a responsive natural latex transition layer that prevents excessive sinking into the bed. On a scale of 10, the firmness comes in at a 6 out of 10.
The Yaasa’s hybrid design will offer you a unique blend of pressure relief as well as supportive bounce, a combination that can be ideal for a wide array of sleepers.
How Many Layers Does it Have?
The Yaasa is a 12″ mattress which is built with a hybrid design, and offers a pressure-relieving as well as supportive sleep experience.
It is made up of the following layers:
- Comfort Layer: This layer is made up of 2” of the brand’s proprietary Infinity Foam. This material has a similar feel to memory foam – in that it has a slow response to pressure and also creates pressure-relieving body contouring. Additionally, this layer features a gel infusion, which helps to counter the overheating properties of the material, thus keep the sleep surface cool.
- Transition Layer: Beneath the comfort layer you will find 1” of Energex foam, which is known for its quick response to pressure. The main function of this section is to transition the sleeper from the soft Infinity Foam up to the pocketed coil system below.
- Support Layer: This layer is comprised of 8” of individually wrapped pocketed coils. This layer infuses the hybrid with support and bounce, ensuring that the user is never going to feel too stuck in the bed. Also, the fact that the coils are individually wrapped implies they will not only extend the body contouring of the comfort layer into the rest of the bed, but they will also work to isolate motion. Furthermore, the spaces between the pockets encourages quality airflow throughout the structure.
- Foundation Layer: The base of the bed is made up of 1” of high-density poly foam. This section gives stability to the bed and also acts as a landing pad upon which the pocketed coils can react.
How is Motion Transfer and Sinkage?
The mattress is made up of a wide array of foams and pocketed coils which help to remove the feeling of motion when you are on the bed.
The combination of comfort layer and pocketed coils work well to isolate movement throughout the entire structure, thereby ensuring that when your partner sneaks out in the middle of the night, you are not likely to feel too much disturbance.
Even if you toss and turn you will not have to worry about bothering your partner at night.
Part of the thing that makes a bed sink is the softness of the mattress.
With this in mind, you can expect more sinkage in beds that are on the softer end.
The softer the bed, the more you will sink, thus you do not see much sinkage on the Yaasa mattress.
Does the Yaasa Mattress Sleep Hot?
The moisture-wicking TENCEL in the cover of the mattress along with the roomy airways in the pocketed coil system control any overheating that may occur.
This in turn is facilitated by the spaces left between the coils, and this is one of the biggest advantages of the Yaasa mattress over the other brands with an all-foam construction.
In addition to this, the mattress features a cooling infinity foam in its first layer and also has a cooling gel suffused on the same layer to ensure that your sleep is comfortable and cool.
Furthermore, the firm option features a transition layer that is fitted well with latex.
This material is naturally aerated in order to keep the mattress cool at all times.
Also, it is highly responsive, which further keeps you comfortable all night long in any sleeping position.
Does it Have any Smell?
When your new mattress is out of the box, you may notice a slight new mattress odor that is usually the smell of a new product.
This is mainly because the glue used in the making of the Yaasa mattress is water-based and also the materials are all low in Volatile Organic Compounds.
This eliminates the severe off gassing issues.
In addition to this, the Yaasa mattress is made in USA, which further gives a quality guarantee with low or absolutely no odor at all.
Nonetheless, if you find this smell harmful, you may consider airing your new mattress to allow it to become fresh before setting it up.
By the time you are ready to use it, you Yaasa mattress will have expanded to offer maximum comfort and support.
Does it Require a Foundation?
If you are seeking to pair your mattress with an adjustable bed, the Yaasa can make a great bed for you.
Also, this model is particularly well-suited to the company’s very own adjustable bed, however, you must keep in mind these two products are sold separately.
What type of Cover does it have?
Not only does this material help with cooling throughout the bed, but it also creates great breathability.
In addition to this, the texture of the cover is silky in order to give your sleeping surface the plushy style you want.
What is the Best Way to Care for the Yaasa Mattress?
The TENCEL blend cover of the mattress has a zipper around the edge so that you can remove it easily to clean.
Also, the cover is super soft to give you a fantastic sleep, and unlike other materials like cotton, polyester, and the like, TENCEL is easy to clean as well as keep hygienic.
The company also recommends to use a mattress protector in order to safeguard your bed from dirt and dust.
The mattress is manufactured with meticulous care and detail in USA which ensures that the company uses the best quality products in the construction of the Yaasa mattress.
The company also offers a 10-year warranty on their mattress, which is the standard-length industry-wide, thereby ensuring that the company is 100% confident and stands behind their mattress.
This in turn offers plenty of confidence to the customer that this mattress will be taken care of if any problem arises.
Size and Shipping
When the new mattress is delivered to your doorstep, you simply have to get it out of the box so that you can set it up on your sleeping area or bed.
In order to remove the mattress from the packaging box, you must get an extra pair of hands for convenience as well as ease of handling.
Also, when setting up the mattress, you must have a foundation that will ensure it stays in a flat position.
This will further help you derive maximum benefits from using your Yaasa mattress.
Once you unbox it and let it come to life, your new mattress will expand quickly, and it will be ready for you to jump into bed in minutes.
However, it may take a couple of days to expand 100% but it is still ready to sleep in right away.
Also, you may notice a faint odor as you unbox it, however, this is normal and is very similar to what you may experience with a new car.
100 Night Risk-Free Sleep Trial and Guarantee
Naturally, most people are not too comfortable buying a mattress that they have never been on before.
And that is why, Yaasa wants you to feel comfortable and protected which is why the company offers you a 100-night period where you can test out your new bed.
This trial period allows you the chance to make sure your bed is everything you ever dreamed of.
However, if you are still unhappy with it and have any issues, you will have a chance in this time frame to send your Yaasa mattress back for a full refund.
The company offers a 10 year limited warranty and the mattress is warranted against non-excluded defects in the company’s workmanship or materials based on the criteria listed below.
During the first year following the date of commencement, the company will, upon receiving from the Original Purchaser written notice describing the defective part as well as the defect with reasonable specificity, supply replacement parts for the defective bed part at absolutely no cost to the Original Purchaser.
The company will also pay all transportation costs linked with the delivery of replacement parts found to be defective.
From the first anniversary of the commencement date and continuing until the tenth anniversary of the commencement date, the company will issue replacements for any aluminium steel, or mechanical bed part found to be defective or malfunctioning upon receiving notice from the Original Purchaser.
Also. the Original Purchaser will be solely responsible for paying all shipping, transportation, and handling costs related to the replacement of the defective part that is replaced pursuant to this limited, nine-year warranty through the tenth anniversary of the Commencement Date.
However, after the tenth anniversary of the Commencement Date, the Original Purchaser will be solely responsible for the entire cost of replacing all defective parts as well as materials, including transportation costs linked with the repair or part replacement.
How much does the Yaasa Mattress Cost?
Yaasa today offers a special discount of $125! Simply input the code YAASAMATTRESS when ordering to claim these prices:
|Size||Regular Price||Discounted Price|
Yaasa Mattress Review – Our Verdict
The Yaasa is a luxurious hybrid mattress that offers you the ability to choose the comfort level you want and also feature a cool surface as well as multiple layers that ensure a comfortable and restful night’s sleep.
The Yaasa users also claim that the bed keeps them cool as they sleep, especially due to the unique coil system that facilitates an easy airflow.
With Yaasa mattress, you are also able to sleep and get the best support whether you sleep at the center of the bed or on the edges.
It provides a solid feel because it is built from a high quality foam and the layers are all ingeniously put together.
Furthermore, the mattress is customized to meet the requirements of the sleepers looking for consistency.
If you have been looking for an ideal hybrid comfort, a bed that is firm, yet soft, then Yaasa has just what you require.
Updated at May 5, 2020
- 1 What type of Mattress is the Yaasa?
- 2 How Firm is it?
- 3 How Many Layers Does it Have?
- 4 How is Motion Transfer and Sinkage?
- 5 Does the Yaasa Mattress Sleep Hot?
- 6 Does it Have any Smell?
- 7 Does it Require a Foundation?
- 8 What type of Cover does it have?
- 9 What is the Best Way to Care for the Yaasa Mattress?
- 10 Durability
- 11 Size and Shipping
- 12 100 Night Risk-Free Sleep Trial and Guarantee
- 13 Warranty
- 14 How much does the Yaasa Mattress Cost?
- 15 Yaasa Mattress Review – Our Verdict