Brooklyn Bedding Bloom Ratings
- Motion Isolation
- Heat Dispersion
The Bloom mattress is an all-latex bed that uses superior-quality materials as well natural Talalay latex offering a more comfortable, healthier, cleaner, and refreshing sleep experience.
Offering three different levels of firmness, the Bloom bed lets you decide the level of support your body requires so that you do not feel any discomfort while sleeping.
- Good value for your money - Get Queen size for only $1,687 with our discount code ANNIVERSARY25
- High quality materials, manufactured in the USA
- Breathes 7 times better
- 120 night sleep trial and 10 year warranty
- Slight new mattress smell
Full Brooklyn Bedding Bloom Mattress Review
- 1 Brooklyn Bedding Bloom Ratings
- 2 What Type of Mattress is the Bloom?
- 3 How Firm is it?
- 4 How Many Layers Does it Have?
- 5 Does it Sleep Hot?
- 6 How is Motion Isolation?
- 7 Does it Have Any Smell?
- 8 What Type of Cover Does it Have?
- 9 How to Care for The Bloom Mattress’ Cover?
- 10 What is the Price of the Bloom Mattress?
- 11 Bloom Mattress Review – Our Verdict
Brooklyn Bedding is a well-renowned mattress company that offers a wide array of premium-quality beds.
However, this review focuses on one of its popular beds – The Bloom mattress, which is a durable and thick bed.
This hypoallergenic bed offers a cleaner, healthier, and a more refreshing sleep.
Also, the Bloom bed is a part of the Brooklyn Bedding family, and you can refer to this page for detailed information about its shipping, warranty, sleep trial period, and foundation.
What Type of Mattress is the Bloom?
The Bloom mattress is a 10″ of safe and pure natural materials that offer a durable and luxurious sleeping experience.
Additionally, it offers an ideal resilient elasticity as well as comfort to allow you to easily change positions while sleeping.
How Firm is it?
It comes in three different levels of firmness so that you can select the firmness according to your personal preference.
The medium firmness is rated a 5.8 on the firmness scale, 10 being the firmest.
How Many Layers Does it Have?
The Bloom mattress is made up of the following 3 layers:
- Top Layer: This is a 1.25 inches of moisture wicking as well as Joma wool layer. It offers a natural and soft feel of organic cotton.
- Middle Layer: This is a 3 inches of thick Talalay latex foam layer that soaks up sinkage from the layers beneath it and also acts as a bouncy top layer. Additionally, this layer does not let you sink in unlike most other full-foam mattresses. Furthermore, it is this layer that creates a firm, medium, or soft feel depending on which one you select.
- Base Layer: This is a 6 inches of thick foundation layer which is made up of plush Talalay latex. It not only offers deep compression support but also breathes 7 times better than conventional foams or latex for a cooler sleep experience.
Does it Sleep Hot?
No, the Bloom mattress does not sleep hot!
It uses highly breathable fabrics such as, Joma Wool and organic cotton in its upper layers.
This in turn increases the flow of air under the user and draws away heat from the body, thus allowing you to sleep cool.
How is Motion Isolation?
The Bloom mattress fares well in this category.
It uses Talalay fiber as well as wool in its upper layers that help to minimize motion.
In addition to this, it offers good edge support.
All the layers support you quite well so that you do not roll off the bed while sleeping.
Does it Have Any Smell?
The bed is made in the US, thus ensuring that highest quality materials are used in its construction.
Also it is CertiPUR-US certified which implies it does not use any harmful chemicals.
However, you may experience a slight smell initially that will dissipate within a few hours, and the bed barely smells at all after a day.
What Type of Cover Does it Have?
The cover is made up of organic cotton and wool to offer a plush top cover to the sleeper.
This 1.25″ cover comes from organically sourced Joma wool that offers great breathability, thus wicking moisture away from the body and offering a cooler sleep surface.
The Joma wool used in the bed keeps you warm in the winter and cool during summer.
How to Care for The Bloom Mattress’ Cover?
It is suggested to use a mattress protector in order to keep your Bloom mattress free from dirt and dust.
Furthermore, it will help to extend the life of your bed.
In addition to this, you can use the spot clean method to get rid of any stubborn stains.
All that you need to do is dip a cloth in warm water and detergent, and move it in circular motion on the affected area.
Furthermore, it is suggested to rotate the bed after every 6 months, however, it should not be flipped.
What is the Price of the Bloom Mattress?
The price varies according to the size of the bed you choose.
For a limited time, Brooklyn Bedding offers an exclusive discount of 25%! You can get it by typing our coupon code ANNIVERSARY25 at checkout and access these low prices:
|Size||Regular Price||Discounted Price|
Bloom Mattress Review – Our Verdict
The Bloom mattress offers an ideal comfort and support while easily adapting to every inch of the sleeper’s body.
The bed is made up of natural Talalay latex which not only offers a healthy sleep environment, but also relieves tension and relaxes muscles, thus lifting away the entire day’s pressure.
In addition to this, the blended Talalay latex is way more breathable than the conventional polyfoam construction.
The Joma wool as well as organic cotton used in the mattress not only offer a soft topping but also provide additional plushness to the bed, allowing you to experience a deeper layer of comfort.
Also, it offers 10 year warranty, 120 night sleep trial, and free shipping, thus making it a good option to consider.
If you are seeking an organic, durable, and comfortable bed, you can certainly consider the Bloom mattress.