Brooklyn Bedding Titan Ratings
- Motion Isolation
- Heat Dispersion
The Titan is a hybrid bed-in-a-box that totals 11 inches thick. It is one of the only hybrid beds in the market today that is particularly crafted for bulkier sleepers.
The bed uses superior-quality materials that resist body impressions and offer optimal cooling comfort while you sleep.
- Economically priced - Get Queen for only $749
- High quality materials, manufactured in the USA
- Great plus-size solution
- 120 night sleep trial and 10 year warranty
- Not a great option for those seeking soft firmness
Full Brooklyn Bedding Titan Mattress Review
- 1 Brooklyn Bedding Titan Ratings
- 2 What Type of Mattress is the Titan?
- 3 How Firm is the Titan?
- 4 How Many Layers Does it Have?
- 5 Does it Sleep Hot?
- 6 How is Motion Isolation?
- 7 What Type of Cover Does it Have? How to Cover for it?
- 8 What is the Price of the Titan Mattress?
- 9 Titan Mattress Review – Our Verdict
The Titan is a memory foam hybrid bed from Brooklyn Bedding which is specially crafted to accommodate bulkier sleepers.
In this post, we shall cover temperature regulation, firmness, feel, type of layers, cover, price, and motion isolation of the bed, and you can refer to this page for further details on warranty, shipping and returns, off-gassing, foundation, and sleep trial period.
What Type of Mattress is the Titan?
The Titan is an 11 inches of hybrid bed for plus-sized users that offers balanced support and comfort.
The mattress pairs two highest quality foam layers with premium coils, thus offering additional lift as well as durability.
Also offering a firm level support, the Titan bed balances just the correct amount of pressure point relief along with a solid surface so that you can enjoy a rejuvenating night of sleep.
How Firm is the Titan?
The top layers of the bed do not conform or contour to the body the way memory foam layer does.
However, it tends to be way more responsive as compared to memory foam layer.
In addition to this, the pocketed coils give it a little bounce and the upper most layers promptly snap back to position after pressure is released off the mattress.
Overall, it gets 9 on 10 for feel and comfort.
How Many Layers Does it Have?
The Titan is an 11″ bed that comprises of the following 4 layers:
- Top Layer: This is a 1 inch of quilted top layer which is made up of gel memory foam. It serves as the comfort layer of the bed.
- Second Layer: This is a 2 inches of patented Titan Flex foam layer. This proprietary foam layer not only adds deep pressure relief but also acts as a transition between the top layer and the firm coils underneath.
- Third Layer: This is a “TitanCaliber” layer that comprises of pocketed coils. This is a 6 inches of individually wrapped coils that act as the chief support framework for the mattress.
- Base Layer: This is a 2 inches of dense poly foam layer. It offers a foundation for the pocketed coils above.
Does it Sleep Hot?
The gel suffused memory foam layer on the top allows free flow of air, thus offering a cooler sleep surface.
The mattress also sleeps fairly cool because of good circulation of air in the coil layer, which further helps the bed to maintain a comfortable temperature.
How is Motion Isolation?
The thick comfort system of the Titan bed isolates motion transfer well.
The top layers of the mattress deaden the bounce offered by the coils quite well.
In addition to this, the bed produces negligible noise when bearing weight, thus making it suitable for couples, specially if one or both of the partners wake up early due to noise or movement.
Furthermore, it offers solid edge support.
As you roll towards the side of the mattress, you will find that it continues to offer support.
What Type of Cover Does it Have? How to Cover for it?
The bed comes with a non-removable, soft cover that gives it a premium look.
Also, the company suggests you use some water and mild detergent on the affected area, and dab it instead of rubbing.
Furthermore, it is suggested to use a mattress protector to keep the Titan bed clean.
What is the Price of the Titan Mattress?
The bed is well-constructed, incorporates superior-quality materials, and is economically priced, especially considergin the current promotion of 25% off.
The price may vary as per the size you select:
|Size||Regular Price||Discounted Price|
Titan Mattress Review – Our Verdict
The Titan is an 11″ hybrid bed which is specially crafted with good amount of support for bulkier users.
The Titan is an actively cooler bed and fares well in motion transfer.
The bed is also quite supportive and does a good job of keeping the hips in correct alignment with the rest of the body.
Furthermore, the coils used in the bed not only make it more durable but also offer “industrial support” as compared to other beds that use dense poly foams.
In addition to this, the economical price, 10 year warranty, free shipping and returns, and 120 night free sleep trial make the Titan bed a good option to consider.
So, if you weigh over 250 pounds and spend most of the night on your stomach or back, you must consider the Titan bed.