Is education a priority for you? Are you looking forward to a great academic year in 2017? The Ted & Stacey Scholarship is a great opportunity for you. Apply now.
At Ted & Stacey’s Mattress Guides, we place education above all else and are looking for candidates who do the same. We strive to reward talented, hardworking, and promising college students who show the potential to excel academically and in the business world.
Our Ted & Stacey Scholarship program is a $1000 scholarship that will be granted to our selected candidate for the 2017 academic year. Learn more about the our scholarship below.
The Ted & Stacey Scholarship is a $1000 scholarship for fulfilling academic purposes of selected candidate. The grant can only be used for tuition fees or textbooks at the candidate’s college for the 2017 academic year.
The scholarship money will be directed to the respective candidate’s college and will be administered by the college authorities.
The following are the eligibility requirements:
- Must be a college student enrolled in a recognized college/university
- Must be pursuing a business or entrepreneurship major
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher on average
- Must be a citizen of USA or legally authorized to study in USA
- There are no age requirements as long as the applicant is enrolled in a college
- All information provided in the application should be accurate and authentic.
Applicants will be required to submit:
- An original idea of what other products could be of interest to somebody in the process of buying a new mattress. Motivate your choice and explain how you would market it on this website. Creativity will be rewarded, so avoid obvious products like bed sheets and pillows unless you have a terrific implementation idea.
- A short letter on why you think you are deserving of this scholarship. The essay’s length doesn’t matter at all, as long as it’s well written and provides a sound argument. You can mention any past business successes, no matter the size (yes, a profitable lemonade stand counts). Plagiarism will result in automatic cancellation of application.
- Proof of enrollment in any recognized college or university
- Proof of grades: your current and last semester’s grades sheet.
- Contact information (email, phone number, and address).
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: Applicants’ information will only be used for reviewing applications and will not be used in any way for marketing. The winner’s name will be published on this page, unless otherwise requested in writing.
Only one candidate will be rewarded the Ted & Stacey Scholarship. The candidate will be selected in an unbiased manner and will only be rewarded based on the potential showed in the application.
The more inspiring and promising the applicant’s application, the higher chances of obtaining the Ted & Stacey Scholarship!
Deadline for Submission
Applications can only be sent in before 1st August, 2017.
For more information about the Scholarship, please send us an email at email@example.com.