Brooklyn Bedding Zoned Ratings
- Motion Isolation
The Zoned is a hybrid bed with foam layers as well as pocketed coils to soothe the body. The bed gives you exactly what you require to sleep ideally on your side.
The bed also focuses on offering ergonomic support to the spine's natural curves while cradling the shoulders and hips.
- Great value for your money - Get Queen for just $937
- High quality materials, manufactured in the USA
- Uses TitanFlex that makes the bed more responsive
- 120 night sleep trial and 10 year warranty
- Not for users who desire strictly memory foam
Full Zoned by Brooklyn Bedding Mattress Review
Brooklyn Bedding crafted a sleeping option that can fit the requirements and preferences of every individual and with Zoned, the company aimed side sleepers.
The Zoned bed enables longer and deeper sleep, and also helps with appropriate posture.
In this review, we shall cover the imperative details about the bed including, firmness, motion transfer, edge support, number of layers, type of cover, temperature regulation, and price.
Also, for further details about the company’s policies including, warranty, sleep trial period, shipping, returns, and off-gassing, you can refer to this page.
What Type of Mattress is the Zoned?
The Zoned is a 13″ superior hybrid bed which is specially crafted for side sleepers.
Being a hybrid bed, it creates a support layer along with the comfort layers on the top that promptly relieve pressure and relax your body.
The top two comfort layers of the bed work together to offer great pressure relief and just enough bounce.
Also, these layers allow you to move freely from one side to another without letting you sink into the mattress.
How Firm is the Zoned?
However, the middle zone of the bed is firmer than the bottom and top zones.
Although it is comfortable and soft but the top layers of the bed do not hug or conform the body the way conventional memory foam bed does.
Overall, the mattress strikes a perfect balance between support and pressure relief.
How Many Layers Does it Have?
It is a 13″ bed that comprises of the following 4 layers:
- Topper: This is a 2 inches of quilted gel memory foam layer. It offers optimal comfort for a refreshing night of sleep.
- Second Layer: This is a 2 inches of TitanFlex foam layer which is more responsive than the topper. It is specially crafted to offer targeted support and pressure relief where you require it most.
- Third Layer: Underneath the above two comfort layers is an 8 inches of thick coil system which is zoned in 3 horizontal areas for optimal support and spinal alignment. The top and bottom coil areas are a little more forgiving to offer more pressure relief under your legs, shoulder, and head. The middle area comprises of more resilient coils crafted to offer more support under your trunk and lower back. Also this area is 48 percent firmer than the rest two areas.
- Base Layer: This is a 2 inches of dense poly-foam foundation layer. It creates a sleep surface that is ideal for all type of sleepers, especially side sleepers.
Does it Sleep Hot?
The bed is more temperature neutral, and thus does not sleep hot!
The thin layer of memory foam helps to retain heat, thereby allowing you to sleep cool.
In addition to this, the 8″ coils allow free flow of air, thus offering a cool sleep surface.
How is Motion Isolation?
The bed fares well in this category and deadens movement well!
Despite the bounce from the pocketed coils, the Zoned mattress limits transfer of motion and also the top layers do a great job of minimizing movement.
You will never experience any “stuck in the mud” feeling that several memory foam mattresses have.
This is also great for active sleepers who move around a lot while sleeping.
Furthermore, the Zoned bed offers a solid edge support.
What Type of Cover Does it Have?
The top layers of the bed are sheathed in a non-removable, soft, and comfortable cover that gives this bed a luxurious look.
How to Care for The Cover?
It is quite simple and easy to care for the Zoned cover.
All you need to do is use some warm water and a mild detergent to dab the dirty area.
Also, you can use a mattress protector to safeguard your bed from dirt and dust.
What is the Price of the Zoned Mattress?
Given the high-quality materials used as well as its construction, the bed is a great value for your money.
But right now Brooklyn Bedding is running a great promotion: just enter the code MD25 at checkout and enjoy 25% off any size!
Here is the price list:
|Size||Regular Price||Discounted Price|
Zoned Mattress Review – Our Verdict
The Zoned is a 13″ soft and comfortable bed that constitutes a hybrid construction, consisting of 4 layers.
It is also great for active sleepers as they can easily switch positions while sleeping.
The TitanFlex foam along with gel suffused memory foam helps to keep the surface of the bed cool.
In addition to this, it comes with a 10 year warranty, 120 night free sleep trial, and free shipping and returns, thus making it a good option to consider.
Also, users report that they are able to sleep peacefully through the night with this mattress.